Cleansing out the Old
Happy New Year! To cleanse out the old is a classic way to get a fresh start. We all have the desire to start the year out right, and I wholeheartedly encourage you to reach for the stars. Set some intentions for how you would like your year to unfold, and take a peek at a few of my favorite ways to kick-start the year:
- > Gather unused household items to donate
- > Clean out the pantry of old or unhealthy foods
- > Try a juice fast
- > Do a liver cleanse
- > Take supplements to kill off parasites or Candida
- > Drink more water
- > Make a big pot of vegetable soup
- > Remove the clutter from your work space
- > Start a gratitude journal or a vision board
- > Reduce your carbon footprint
- > Practice deep breathing…and smile!
In honor of the season, take some time to reflect on your life. In which areas would you like to simplify, and in which areas would you like to expand? I would love to hear your thoughts and am honored to be a part of your adventure.
I wish you and your loved ones many blessings!